Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Spin together

Hi Everyone!
I just created a team for the Eastern Plains Woolly Weirdos Fiber Arts Guild.  You can join the team starting on September 1, 2019 bu going to their website.
Spin Together is filling in for Spinzilla this year.  It will begin October 6th at midnight and end October 12th at midnight.  There is no cost to join a team, instead they are asking that you make a donation to habitat for Humanity, which I think is wonderful.
I will be team captain.  I'm thinking about team challenges and prizes for the week.  If you have any ideas please feel free to comment and let me know.  We will be doing some spinning together and I'll let you know when as the event get closer.
My daughter decided that I need to do a Green Eggs and Ham theme for the spinning contest this year.  So I will be dying a braid in the orange from the cover and the green in the book that I will try to spin in each place that green eggs and ham are offered.  We'll see how it goes.
Happy spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment